Konica Minolta Bizhub PRO 1050e Specs
- Color: Black, White
- Copy Print Speed Black & White: 51 ppm
- Magnification Zoom: 25 – 400%
- Media Sizes: A4, A5, B-Oficio, B5, Executive, Foolscap, Legal, Letter, M-Oficio, Oficio
- Monthly duty cycle: 0 Pages
- Multiple Copy Prints: 1 to 999 sheets
- Network Protocol: 10/100Base-TX (RJ-45)
- Paper Capacity (Sheets): 550 Sheets
- Paper Weight: Cassette: 64 – 209 gsm, Stock Bypass: 64 – 253 gsm
- Photocopier Type: Digital
- Print Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Print Technology: Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer System
- Copy Print Speed Colour: 51 ppm
- Copying Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Interface: USB
- Processor speed: 0 MHz
- Scan Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Warm-up Time: 240 seconds or less
- Weight: 134 Kg
- Functionality: Copy, Print, Scan
- Dimensions(WxDxH)mm: 850x1200x620
- Memory: 1
- Power Consumption: 1.5KW
- Power Supply: 220-240V 4.5A 50/60Hz
- OS: Windows®2000/ XP/ Vista Server2003/ Mac OS(10.2.8 or later)
Konica Minolta 1050E printer driver Downloads for Microsoft WINDOWS- and Macintosh Operating System.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Driver Support
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Win 8/8.1 Driver
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Driver Download
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Server 2003, 2008 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Win Server 2008 R2 64bit Driver
Operating System(s) Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Mac Driver Download
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E Mac 10.3/4 Driver Download
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050E.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.