konica minolta bizhub press c8000 specifications
- Print speed A4 80 ppm
- Print speed A3 46 ppm
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi x 8bit
- Max 1,200 x 3,600 dpi equivalent
- Gradations 256 gradations
- Paper weight 64 to 300 g/m², up to 350 g/m² from all PFU trays
- Duplex unit Non-stack type, 64-300 g/m²
- Paper sizes A5-A3+ (330 x 487 mm)
- Maximum image area 321 x 480 mm
- Maximum paper input capacity 10,760 sheets
- Maximum paper output capacity 13,600 sheets
- Main unit dimensions (W x D x H) 900 x 950 x 1,319 (only main unit)
- Main unit weight 450 kg
- Scan speed A4 Up to 40 opm
- Scan resolution 600 dpi / 400 dpi / 300 dpi / 200 dpi
- Scan modes TWAIN scan; Scan-to-HDD; Scan-to-FTP; Scan-to-SMB; Scan-to-E-mail
- Scan formats PDF, TIFF
- Copy speed A4 80 ppm
- Copy speed A3 46 ppm
- Gradations 256 gradations
- Magnification 25 – 400 % in 0.1 % steps
- Multiple copies 1 – 9,999
Before you install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000 Driver, please examine the needs of your computer system and also laptop. If any kind of sort of problems or recommendations. Please allow us understand
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C8000
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C8000 . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000 Win 10 Driver Download (639KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000 Win 8/8.1 Driver Download (11.86MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000 Win 7 Driver Download (638KB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win 2000
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000 Win Vista Driver Download (638KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000 Win Xp Driver Download (639KB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), 2008_R2(32-bit), Server 2012(32-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000 Server 2003, 2008, 2008_R2, 2012 Driver
- Download (639KB)
Operating System(s):Unix, Linux
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000 Linux Driver Download (999KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000 Unix PPD Driver Download (25KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.11