The bizhub C754 is built for high speed printing with a multi-copy speed of 75 ppm in black and white and 60 ppm in color. The robust monthly duty cycle of 278,000 impressions is great for large offices. The standard design of the Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 includes printing, copying, and scanning.
The four drawer design on the Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 provides users with the capability of loading a different size of paper in each drawer. The multipurpose tray will easily process 150 sheets of plain paper, envelopes, labels or envelopes. Optional paper trays and finishers on the Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 will allow users to complete more projects in-house.
Konica Minolta has an exclusive Simitri HD toner formula, which reduces the environmental impact. The full color Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 will need four color toners when it is time to replace toner. The bizhub C754 black toner yields an estimated 47,200 pages. The color toners each have a robust 31,500 page estimated yield, with 5% page coverage.
Konica Minolta bizhub C754 Options:
- 2-GB Memory Upgrade Kit for i-Option (UK-204)
- Copy Guard Kit (SC-507)
- EFI Fiery Print Controller (IC-414)
- Fax Option (FK-511)
- Fax Stamp (SP-501)
- HID Proximity Card Authentication Unit (AU-201H)
- i-Option License Kit OCR Font (LK-108)
- i-Option License Kit Unicode (LK-107)
- iClass Card Authentication Unit (AU-202H)
- Interface USB Host Board Local (EK-604)
- Keyboard Holder (KH-102)
- Magnetic Stripe Card Reader (AU-204H)
- Spectrophotometer V2.0 (ES-1000)
- v3 i-Option License Kit Bar Code Font (LK-106)
- v3 i-Option License Kit Searchable PDF (LK-105)
- v3 i-Option License Kit Voice Guidance (LK-104)
- v3 i-Option License Kit Web Browser (LK-101)
- Video Interface Kit (VI-506)
- Working Table (WT-506)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Driver
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Win 7 Driver
Download (11.56MB) – Download x64 (11.97MB)
Operating System(s): Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Win Xp Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Win Vista Driver
Download (11.35MB) – Download x64 (11.79MB)
Operating System(s): Linux, Unix, Scanner
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Linux PPD Driver Download (229KB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Unix PPD Driver Download (38KB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Scanner Driver Download (26.79MB)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Bizhub C754 Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Driver
Download (10.04MB) – Download x64 (12.04MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac Driver Download (10.41MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.7/8 Driver Download (19.15MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (24.71MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (26.15MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.3/4 Driver Download (7.87MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C754 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (7.43MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C754
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.