Konica Minolta BH 452/552/652 is a Multi function Machine with capabilities that have been trusted to handle loads up to print 300,000/month. The specs of this machine include:
Memory: 250 GB HDD (Optional) and 2/3 GB RAM (Internal memory page: 205MB)
Resolution: 1200 dpi (equivalent) × 600 dpi (Print) and 200 × 200dpi, 300 × 300 dpi, 400 × 600 × 600 dpi, 400dpi (Scan)
Paper capacity: 3,650 Sheets (standard), 6,650 Sheets (max.)
Bizhub 452:45cpm (black and white), 45cpm (color)
Bizhub 552:45cpm (black and white), 45cpm (color)
Bizhub 652:65cpm (black and white), 50cpm (color)
Scan speed: 78opm (300 dpi), 65opm (600 dpi)
Toner Color: Black
Weight: 224 kg
Konica Minolta Bizhub C552DS Operating System Compatibility
Konica Minolta Bizhub C552DS Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Linux, Unix
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C552DS Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver Download (57.80MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
Konica Minolta Bizhub C552DS Mac 10.9 Driver Download (8.69MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C552DS Mac 10.8 Driver Download (8.61MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C552DS Mac 10.7 Driver Download (8.36B)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C552DS Mac Driver Download (56.16MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C552DS
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.