Introducing the new bizhub C353/C252/C203. These high-performance, compact colour MFPs make your work place more collaborative, more productive and more connected. From the 8.5-inch WVGA colour LCD panel to the vertical Tandem Engine that helps produce high-speed, high-quality colour output, you can rest assured that bizhub has the cutting-edge technologies necessary to make your ideas stand out.
Right out of the box you will be able to utilize the bizhub C353 to copy, Internet fax, network print, and scan. At a speed of 35 ppm (in color and black and white) the Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 offers cost-effective, high-quality printing/copying. Scan at speeds that reach up to 70 opm (originals per minute) never slowing down your workflow. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 is great for small to mid-sized companies with a monthly maximum output of 100,000 impressions.
Save time and money with high yield toners. The black toner (TN213K) yields an estimated 26,000 pages at 5 percent, and the color toners cyan (TN213C), magenta (TN213M), and yellow (TN213Y) each yield an estimated 20,000 pages at 5 percent.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 Operating System Compatibility
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 Driver
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 Win 7 Driver
Operating System(s):Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2000 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C353
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.