Konica Minolta Bizhub C20X Driver
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Win Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Konica Minolta bizhub C20X Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta bizhub C20X Win Xp Driver
Download (2.2MB) – Download x64 (2.3MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C20X Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 Driver Download (2.2MB) – Download x64 (2.3MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C20X Linux Driver Download(230KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Minolta bizhub C20X Mac Driver Download (2.5MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C20X Mac 10.9/10.10/10.11 Driver Download (2.4MB) and ScannerKonica Minolta bizhub C20X Mac 10.5 Driver Download (2.5MB) and ScannerKonica Minolta bizhub C20X Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver Download (2.4MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C20X Mac 10.2 Driver Download (2.5MB) and Scanner.
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C20X
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.