Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Drivers-I believe it is an ideal printer since I have actually used just canon printer aren’t sure if something claims any individual about this printer if something readies so i. Must say yes otherwise no we must purcgase thos items which are experct so this is an experct printer which we need to purchase as well as good thing is that it is not heavy weight
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Win 7 Driver
Download (103.7MB) – Download x64 (106.4MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win 2000, Unix
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Win Xp Driver
Download (103.4MB) – Download x64 (106.1MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Scanner Driver Download (17.15MB) for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 Driver
Download (103.7MB) – Download x64 (105.4MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Linux Driver Download (31KB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.10/9 Driver Download (17.1MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.8 Driver Download (9.3MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.7 Driver Download (16.5MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (20.7MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (9.5MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 Mac 10.4/3 Driver Download (6.1MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 501
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub 501.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.