Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Driver Download- The Bizhub 500 may be the perfect match for electronic color printing production that is trusted. It provides manufacturer- exemplary quality new options, useful efficiency and useful procedure. The Bizhub 500 has advantages and various functions that provide you having an also effective and easy program within electronic technology’s path.
Copying system ,
- Laser basedPolymerised toner,Indirect electrophotographic
- Colour: approx. 7.6 sec. A4
- Mono: approx. 6.0 sec. A4
- Colour/mono up to 3,060 pages/h (A4)
- Colour/mono: up to 1,620 pages/h (A3)
- Duplex: up to 1,500 pages/h (A4)
- Duplex: up to 720 pages/h (A3)
- Max. 600 x 600 dpi
- 256 gradations
- Zoom 25-400% in 0.1% steps
- 1-9999, countdown, interruption mode
- Standard: 512 MG
- Max: 1.5 GB
Copier HDD (optional)
- 20 GB
- Colour adjustment
- Image adjustment
- Creative funtions
- Duplex-booklet funtions
- Account control
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Win 10 Drivers
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Win 8.1/8 Drivers
- Download (106.5MB) – Download x64 (109.1MB)
Operating System(s):Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit), Win NT 4.0, Win 2000, Unix
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Win 7 Drivers
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Win Vista Drivers
- Download (3.1MB) – Download x64 (3.9MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Win Xp Drivers
- Download (3MB) – Download x64 (4.1MB)
Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Scanner Driver Download for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac 10.9 Drivers Download (1.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac 10.6 10.7 10.8 Driver Download (1.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac 10.5 Drivers Download (1.6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac 10.3/4 Driver Download (1.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (1.2MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 500
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub 500.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.