The Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 will print, copy, scan and has an option of including fax. This Multifunction is suitable for busy workgroups as it has a quick print output of 42 ppm in black and white. It will hold A4, letter and legal size paper. This Konica is compactly designed even once adding in the optional additional paper trays. You can add a stapling finishing to the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050.
- Super G3 Fax Kit for total input/output convenience
- Paper Feed Cassette (500 sheets, max. 2 units)
- i-Option LK-106 for Barcode Font support
- i-Option LK-107 for Unicode Font support
- i-Option LK-108 for OCR Font support
- i-Option LK-111 for ThinPrint support
- 20-sheet staple finisher (attaches to rear side of the bizhub 4050)
- 10-Key External Keypad
- IC Card Reader
- Wireless Printing
In any networked business or professional environment, the bizhub 4050 multifunction printer gets the job done better — with fast 42 ppm print/copy output in high-resolution B&W, plus color scanning from a large 7″ touchscreen that is as easy to operate as a familiar tablet.
- Product Name: bizhub 4050
- Printer Type: Multifunction Laser Printer
- Functions: Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax (Optional)
- Black print speed: 42 ppm
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Standard Paper Capacity: 650 sheets
- Max Paper Capacity: 1,750 sheets
- Duty Cycle: 100,000 pages per month
- Max Paper Size: 8.5″ x 14″
- Display: 7″ touchscreen
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Standard Memory: 2 GB
- Processor Speed: 360 MHz
- Wireless: Optional
- Network: Yes
- Direct USB: Yes
- Platform Supported: PC, Mac
- Physical Dimensions: 19.3″ W x 19.0″ D x 22.1″ H
- Weight: Weight: 52 lbs
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-Year
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Operating System Compatibility
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Driver
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Win 8.1/8 Driver
Download (4.1MB) – Download x64 (5.1MB)
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Win 7 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Win Xp Driver
Download (4.0MB) – Download x64 (5.0MB)
Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Scanner Driver Download (5.2MB) – Download x64 (5.8MB).
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Win Server 2003, 2008 Driver Download (4.0MB) – Download x64 (5.0MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Win Server 2008 R2 Driver Download (5.2MB) – Download x64 (5.7MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Server 2012 and 2012 R2 Driver Download (5.1MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Linux Driver Download (548KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.9
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Mac Driver Download (2.5MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Scanner Driver Download (10.2MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Mac 10.3-4 Driver Download (2.5MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 Scanner Mac 10.3-4 Driver Download (40.01MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta bizhub 4050
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.