Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Spec:
- Product Name: bizhub 4020
- Printer Type: Multifunction Laser Printer
- Functions: Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax
- Black print speed: 42 ppm
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Standard Paper Capacity: 300 sheets
- Max Paper Capacity: 2,000 sheets
- Duty Cycle: 100,000 pages per month
- Max Paper Size: 8.5″ x 14″
- Display: 4.3ï¿½ touchscreen
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Standard Memory: 512 MB
- Wireless: Optional
- Network: Yes
- Direct USB: Yes
- Platform Supported: PC, Mac
- Physical Dimensions: 19.3″ (W) x 17.8″ (D) x 19.8″ (H)
- Weight: Weight: 48 lbs
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-Year
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Operating System Compatibility
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Driver Printer Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Win 10 PCL6 Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Win 8/8.1 PCL6 Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Win 7 PCL6 Driver
- Download (2488KB) – Download x64 (2663KB)
Operating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Win Xp PCL6 Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Win Vista PCL6 Driver
- Download (2490KB) – Download x64 (2665KB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Server 2003, 2008/(R2) Driver Download (2487KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Server 2003, 2008, 2008(R2), 2012, 2012(R2) 64-bit Driver Download (2664KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Linux Driver Download (135MB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Scanner Driver Download (4531KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Mac Driver Download (2700KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Mac 10.3/4/5 Driver Download (2654KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta bizhub 4020
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.