The powerful bizhub 4000P is a desktop laser printer that will deliver its first print in as little as 6.5 seconds and letter-sized sheets at a rated output speed of 42 ppm. Operate the Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P effortlessly with the easy to navigate control panel. The Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P has seamless network connectivity so users throughout the office can access the printer.
The Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P paper capacity can be designed to accommodate your office needs and demands. The front access paper drawer can hold 250 sheets of paper sizes up to legal size. The 100-sheet multipurpose tray will process envelopes, regular paper, and heavier stock paper. The bizhub 4000P has optional paper drawers that can add 250-sheets up to 500-sheets more in paper capacity.
The Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P delivers sharp, high-resolution B&W prints at up to 42 ppm, with fast warm-up and first-copy output, 2,000-sheet maximum paper capacity, and the ability to handle up to 43 lb. cover stock — even thick envelopes.
- Product Name: bizhub 4000P
- Printer Type: Laser Printer
- Black print speed: 42 ppm
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Standard Media Capacity: 350 sheets
- Duty Cycle: 80,000 pages per month
- Max Paper Size: 11″ x 14″
- Display: 2.4-inch Color LCD Display
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Processor Speed: 800 MHz
- Standard Memory: 256 MB
- Wireless: Optional
- Network Ready: Yes
- Direct USB: Yes
- Platform Supported: PC, Mac
- Physical Dimensions: 15.7 x 15.0 x 10.3 in
- Weight: Weight: 33.1 lbs.
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-Year
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P Operating System Compatibility:
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P Driver
Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P Server 2003, 2008/(R2), 2012 Driver Download (2800KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P Server 2003, 2008/(R2), 2012/(R2) 64-bit Driver Download (2892KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P Linux Driver Download (307KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P Mac Driver Download (2560KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.