Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Free Driver Download- The Bizhub 360 may be the perfect match for electronic color printing production that is trusted. It provides manufacturer- exemplary quality new options, useful efficiency and useful procedure. The Bizhub 360 has advantages and various functions that provide you having an also effective and easy program within electronic technology’s path.
Konica Minolta driver are small applications that allow your Konica Minolta equipment and your OS application to speak. Equipment and program efficiency enhances and failures. Utilizing obsolete or damaged Konica Minolta driver failures may cause program mistakes, and trigger your PC or equipment to crash. Moreover, adding the Konica Minolta driver that are incorrect could make these issues worse.
We recommend installing the Konica Minolta Driver Power if you should be inexperienced with upgrading Konica Minolta system drivers personally. This device revise the right Konica Minolta driver variations instantly, guarding you against adding the incorrect Konica Minolta individuals and may obtain
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Win 8.1/8 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Win 7 Driver
- Download (106.7MB) – Download x64 (109.5MB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Mac Driver Download (1.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (1.5MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 360
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub 360.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.