Powerful and productive
Visual impact will only be stronger!
- System desktop A4 laser beam printer
- Print Speed A4: 34 ppm
- First print time 10.5 sec.
- Warm-up time 20 sec. or less
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Controller CPU 500 MHz
- Operating systems Windows: 2000, Server 2000, Server 2003 (32/64), Server 2008 (32/64), Windows Vista (32/64), Windows XP (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64)Macintosh: OSX (10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6)Linux®:RedHat v9.0, SuSe v8.2
- Netware®: Netware 4/5/7
- Printer fonts 137 standard PostScript® fonts, 93 PCL® scalable fonts, 51 symbol sets and 10 standard line printer fonts
- System memory Standard: 128 MB
- Max.: 384 MB
- System hard disc optional
- Card reader CF: optional
- Interface Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T (supports TCP/IP, Ethertalk®, IPX/SPX, UDP, IPP1.1, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv6) Bidirectional IEEE 1284 parallel, USB 2.0 (High-Speed) and USB Host Port (for PictBridge and Direct Print)
- Paper size A4, A5, A6, B5, B5 (JIS), B6, letter, legal, 16K, Kai16, Kai32, J-Postcard, executive, Government letter/legal,folio, double postcard, statement, UK Quarto, foolscap, custom size (76.2 – 215.9 mm x 127 – 355.6 mm) – up to 900 mm
- Paper weight Plain paper (68 – 105 g/m²), thick paper (106 – 216 g/m²), recycled paper (68 – 105 g/m²) and Duplexing (60 – 105 g/m²)
- Paper input capacity Standard: 550-sheet cassette and 150-sheet tray
- Paper output capacity Standard: 500-sheet face-down output tray
- Media type supported Plain paper, thick paper, recycled paper, transparency, letterhead, envelope, labels, postcard and glossy paper
- Copy/print volume (monthly) Recommended: 150,000 pages
- Power Consumption Power Requirements: 220/240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ±3%
- Standby: < 113 W
- max.: < 1015 W
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 422 x 465 x 404 mm
- System weight Approx. 25 kg
- Software PageScope® NetCare, PageScope® Web Connection, PageScope® Network setup, PageScope® Peer to Peer Printing Tool, PageScope® EMS plug-in, PageScope® Plug and Print, PageScope® NDPS Gateway, PageScope® Direct Print, Download manager and Status monitor.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650 EN Printer Driver and Software Download for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
Konica Magicolor 4650EN Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN Win 7 Driver
Download (67.77MB) – Download x64 (66.55MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN Win Xp Driver Download (44.66MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN Win Vista Driver
Download (67.47MB) – Download x64 (65.88MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 4650EN Server 2003 Driver Download (44.39MB)
Konica Magicolor 4650EN Server 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver Download (67.25MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Magicolor 4650EN Mac Driver Download (2.54MB)
Konica Magicolor 4650EN Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver Download (2.79MB)
Konica Magicolor 4650EN Mac 10.5 Driver Download (5.3486MB)
Konica Magicolor 4650EN Mac 10.2/3/4 Driver Download (2.68MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.