HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer
Download link for HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Firmware and software directly from Hp official website, you will find download the latest drivers for this printer with few simple clicks, without being redirected to others Web sites.
HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Firmware Download
Review the technical specifications for the printer.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Web, Photo
- Copies, maximum Up to 20 copies
- Faxing Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed 4 sec per page
- Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Fax memory Up to 100 pages in black and white
- Fax resolution Up to 300 x 311 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number Up to 99 numbers
- Broadcast locations 20
- Power Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
- 5.25 watts (Ready), 1.18 watts (Sleep), 0.25 watts (Off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range 20 to 80% RH
- Dimensions 17.87 x 16.14 x 7.60 in
- Dimensions (Maximum) 17.87 x 19.80 x 7.60 in
- Weight 16.91 lb
- Package weight 20.19 lb
- What’s in the box
- HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One; HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge; Software CD; Setup Instructions; Power cord; Phone cord. [For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- Cable included
- No, please purchase USB cable separately; phone cord
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week limited phone support
- Software included
- HP Printer Software, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online, HP Photo Creations
- Printer page yield
- First page out (ready) black
- As fast as 18 sec
- First page out (ready) color
- As fast as 22 sec
- Monthly duty cycle Up to 1000 pages
- Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Print speed, black (ISO, laser comparable)Up to 12 ppm
- Recommended monthly page volume 300 to 400
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Display 2.65″ (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- Processor speed 525 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Replacement cartridges
- HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge (~200 pages); HP 62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); HP 62XL Black Ink Cartridge (~600 pages); HP 62XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~415 pages). [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- Compatible ink types Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
- Print languages HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor Yes
- Print speed, color (ISO, laser
comparable)Up to 8 ppm
- Paper trays, standard 2 (Main and Photo Trays)
- Paper trays, maximum 2 (Main and Photo Trays)
- Mobile Printing Capability
- Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows® 8, Windows RT.
- Connectivity, standard 2 USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; 1 Ethernet; 1 RJ-11 fax
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Print speed, black (draft)Up to 22 ppm
- Minimum system requirements
- OS X v10.7 LIon, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD, Internet, USB
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel®
Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6.
Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
- Memory card compatibility
- Secure Digital, USB Host
- Memory, standard 128 MB DDR3 Memory
HP OfficeJet 5740 Firmware Download
With easy setup from your smartphone, tablet or PC, you can start printing and getting online right away. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the printer and easily print without accessing the network.
HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Firmware Download
This software tool will help you update your printer to the latest firmware. Please refer to Fixes and enhancements for more detail about the firmware update.
HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
- Operating systems:Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Release date:Jun 29, 2020
- File name:OJ5740_2022A.exe(33.4 MB)
HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Firmware Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- Double click the HP file you just downloaded to launch the HP Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.