HP LaserJet Pro MFP M427fdw
Download link for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M427fdw Driver and software directly from Hp official website, you will find download the latest drivers for this printer with few simple clicks, without being redirected to others Web sites.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M427fdw Drivers Download
Review the technical specifications for the printer.
Print Faster and Still Save Electricity
Get fast, quality prints with the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw. This Laser Printer is supported by JetIntelligence Toner technology to produce good print quality. Not only can print, the HP M227fdw Printer also provides Scan and Copy solutions in the same unit. This way, you can save a lot of space that is not used by scanners or copiers. HP includes the HP Auto-On/Off Technology feature that can reduce electricity consumption when the printer is not in use or in the Stand By position. A USB port is provided so you can directly process documents stored in USB storage.
Print Directly from Mobile Gadgets
You can print documents from iPhone or iPad with the help of AirPrint. The print job that the printer receives is then adjusted to the appropriate paper size. You can also print via a WiFi wireless connection with the WiFi Direct feature. In this way, Android Smartphones and Tablets can also access the same Printer. Use the HP ePrint application to make it easy to send print jobs over the wireless network.
Super Fast Print Performance
Print documents at speeds of up to 28 sheets per minute.
HP Typical Professional Print Quality
The HP LaserJet MFP M227fdw prints text with sharp quality, deep blacks, and beautiful graphics that are easy to read. Use original ink from HP to get perfect print quality. Cartridges are easy to open and replace. There is also an Auto Seal Removal to make it easier to open refilled ink packages.
- Multifunction Platform
- Laser Printing Method
- Laser Printing Technology
- Effective Print Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed B/W 28
- PCL5c language; PCL6; PS; PCLm; PDFs; URF; PWG
- Scanner advanced features : Scan to email and network folders
- Scan technology : CIS
- Scan speed (normal): Up to 15 ppm
- Scan resolution, hardware : Up to 300 x 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 600 x 600 dpi (color, flatbed); Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)
- Levels of grayscale : 256
- Bit depth : 24-bit
- Maximum flatbed scan size (metric): 215.9 x 297 mm
- Minimum ADF scan size (metric): 148.5 x 210 mm
- Maximum ADF scan size (metric): 215.9 x 297 mm
- Copier settings : Number of Copies; Lighters/Darkers; Optimize; Papers; Multi-Page Copy; Collations; Draft Mode
- Maximum number of copies : Up to 99 copies
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings : 25 to 400%
- Copy speed (black, normal): Up to 30 cpm (Letter), 28 cpm (A4)
- Copy resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Facsimile Function
- Fax features : Fax address book; Speed dial; fax billing codes; Fax archiving and forwarding; Block incoming faxes
- Fax resolution : Up to 300 x 300 dpi (halftone enabled)
- Fax memory : Up to 1,000 pages
- Fax telephone mode supported : Yes
- Modem : 33.6 kbps
- Speed dials, maximum number : Up to 120 numbers (119 group dials)
- Max. A4 Paper Size
- Media Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Input Tray #1
- Input capacity Up to 260 sheets
- Output capacity Up to 150 sheets
- Monthly Usage Volume 30,000 pages
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Operating System Compatibility Windows 10, 8, 7 (32-bit or 64-bit): 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista (32-bit only): 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8; Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only):
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed , Ethernet
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- AC Adapter 110 to 120V AC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- 475 watts (active printing)
- 4.5 watts (ready)
- 1.0 watts (sleep)
- 0.8 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment)
- Product Dimensions 9.4 kg
- Product Weight 403 x 407.4 x 311.5 mm
- Mobile printing services HP ePrint;Wi-Fi Direct printing; AirPrint 1.5 with media presence sensor; Google Cloud Print 2.0; NFC touch-to-print enabled
- Acoustic power emissions : 6.6 B(A) (printing at 28 ppm)
- Operating humidity range : 30 to 70% RH
- Storage humidity : 10 to 90% RH
- Recommended operating temperature range (Celsius): 17.5 to 25ºC
- Recommended operating temperature range (Fahrenheit): 63.5 to 77ºF
- Storage temperature range (Celsius): -20 to 60ºC
- Storage temperature range (Fahrenheit) : -4 to 140ºF
- Environmental specifications : Mercury free
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M427fdw Printer
With easy setup from your smartphone, tablet or PC, you can start printing and getting online right away. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the printer and easily print without accessing the network.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M427fdw Driver Download
This solution software includes everything you need to install your HP printer. This installer is optimized for Windows 8 and newer operating systems.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426f-M427f PCL 6 v3 Full Solution
- Type:Driver-Product Installation Software
- Operating systems:Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Release date:Mar 21, 2022
- File name:HP_LJ_Pro_MFP_M426f-M427f-PCL6_v3_Win8plus_Full_Solution-22049_103-2.exe(95.4 MB)
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M427fdw Drivers Installation instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- Double click the HP file you just downloaded to launch the HP Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.