Download link for HP LaserJet Managed M506 Firmware and software directly from Hp official website, you will find download the latest drivers for this printer with few simple clicks, without being redirected to others Web sites.
HP LaserJet Managed M506 Firmware
Review the technical specifications for the printer.
- Product Name LaserJet Enterprise M506
- Laser Printer Category
- HP Brand
- 2015 Release Year
- Laserjet Printing Method
- Functions Print
- Compatible Black cartridge HP 87A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- Printing Output Black and White
- Printer Languages HP PCL5|HP PCL6
- Media Sizes A4, A5, A6, B5, 16k, 10 x 15 cm, post cards (JIS single and double), envelopes (DL, C5, C6, B5)
- Media Paper Type
- Dimensions 418 x 639 x 298 mm
- Weight 11748 g
- USB Support Yes
With easy setup from your smartphone, tablet or PC, you can start printing and getting online right away. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the printer and easily print without accessing the network.
HP LaserJet Managed M506 Firmware Download
The HP firmware bundle available from the HP web site containsfirmware for the printer, embedded JetDirect (if applicable), anddevice paper handling accessories in one convenient file. TheReadme provides installation instructions and information youshould know before performing firmware updates.
Fix and enhancements:
For detailed information, go back to the firmware selection page,use The Firmware Readme link under the description to accessthe ReadMe file. Links to HP LaserJet Enterprise Licenses andadditional helpful information can be found in the Readme.
FutureSmart Bundle Version 3.9.9 – HP LaserJet M506 Series Printer FIRMWARE
- Operating systems:Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Release date:Feb 14, 2022
- File name:ljM506_fs3.9.9_fw_2309059_000588.zip(78.4 MB)
HP LaserJet Managed M506 Firmware Installation instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- Double click the HP file you just downloaded to launch the HP Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.