Download Konica Minolta IP-422 Driver-For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item’s compatibility with each running system.
Konica Minolta IP-422 printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit– 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Konica Minolta IP-422 Driver
- Konica Minolta IP-422 Win Xp PCL5e Drivers Download
- Konica Minolta IP-422 Win Xp 64 bit Driver Download
- Konica Minolta IP-422 Win NT 4.0 PCL5e Drivers Download
- Konica Minolta IP-422 Win ME Driver Download
- Konica Minolta IP-422 Win Xp Scanner Drivers Download
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IP-422 Server 2003 Drivers Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IP-422
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta IP-422.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.