Konica Minolta IP-421-Prior to you download and install the Konica Minolta IP-421 Driver that we have really established, ensure you take note of the operating system that works to Konica Minolta IP-421 Driver, considering that if you download and install and set up Konica Minolta IP-421 Driver that is not ideal with the os, after that when you place on a computer system blunder will definitely happen, and the printer Konica Minolta IP-421 can not run ideally, considered that the printer driver Konica Minolta IP-421 you downloaded and install is not ideal with the os set up on your computer system. you read some instructions below.
We are below in order to help you to find Konica Minolta IP-421 total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Konica Minolta IP-421 printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit– 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Konica Minolta IP-421 Driver
Operating System(s): Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista, Win NT 4.0
Konica Minolta IP-421 Scanner Driver Download (1.6MB)
Konica Minolta IP-421 Win Xp Driver Download (611KB)
Konica Minolta IP-421 Win Xp 64-bit Driver Download (1.8MB)
Konica Minolta IP-421 Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (900KB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003
Konica Minolta IP-421 Server 2003 Driver Download (1.8MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4
Konica Minolta IP-421 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (1.01MB)
Konica Minolta IP-421 Mac 10.3 Driver Download (456KB)
Konica Minolta IP-421 Mac 10.4 Driver Download (453KB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IP-421
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta IP-421.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.