Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 951 Drivers- The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 951 may be the perfect match for electronic color printing production that is trusted. It provides manufacturer- exemplary quality new options, useful efficiency and useful procedure. The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 951 has advantages and various functions that provide you having an also effective and easy program within electronic technology’s path.
konica minolta bizhub pro 951 specs
Konica Bizhub Pro 951 Win 10 Driver Download (503KB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 951 Win 8.1/8 Driver Download (503KB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 951 Scanner Driver Download (27.5MB)
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Bizhub Pro 951 Printer Driver Download (502KB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 951 Scanner Driver Download (27.4MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), WinServer 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Win Server 2012 R2
Konica Bizhub Pro 951 Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Driver
Download (501KB) and Scanner Driver Download (27.3MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
Konica Bizhub Pro 951 Mac Driver Download (2.5MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 951
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 951 .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.