- Production speed of 95 A4 pages per minute
- Solid and sturdy construction and a duty cycle of up to 750.000 ppm
- High print quality
- Highest RIP performance and outstanding productivity
- Media weights between 40 and 300 gsm
- Intelligent paper catalogue with mixplex/mixmedia functionality
- Large colour touch screen and very easy to operate printer drivers
- Adjustable tone curves and screenings via the Tone Curve utility*
- Modular and versatile finishing options
- For a detailed product presentation please see our product tour
- The solidity guarantees smooth production and absolute reliability.
- The outstanding print quality enables the digital production of print products of a striking and unique quality.
- Highest throughput enables continuous production of high volumes and constant high throughput.
- The supported media range allows the production of print products that could not be offered previously.
- The paper catalogue functionality saves the operator having to remember where a specific paper type is stored and facilitates the creation of complex documents that contain different media.
- Highest ease of operation helps the operator to concentrate on his main task of producing sophisticated documents in a minimum of time.
- The operator gains complete control for flexible optimisation of the print quality with the Tone Curve utility*.
- Thanks to the availability of a generous range of versatile system configurations with comprehensive inline finishing capabilities, the bizhub PRO 950 easily adapts to the specific requirements of any production location.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 Driver
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 Scanner Driver Download (27.4MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10, Mac 10.11
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950 Mac Driver Download (42.5MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 950.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.