Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200-Prior to you download and install the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 Driver that we have really established, ensure you take note of the operating system that works to Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 Driver, considering that if you download and install and set up Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 Driver that is not ideal with the os, after that when you place on a computer system blunder will definitely happen, and the printer Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 can not run ideally, considered that the printer driver Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 you downloaded and install is not ideal with the os set up on your computer system. you read some instructions below.
Konica Minolta Bizhub pro 1200 Specs
- Copying Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Interface: USB
- Media Sizes: A4, A5, B-Oficio, B5, Executive, Foolscap, Legal, Letter, M-Oficio, Oficio
- Monthly duty cycle: Upto 20000 Pages
- Network Protocol: 10/100Base-T
- Paper Capacity (Sheets): 500 Sheets
- Paper Weight: Cassette: 60 – 120 gsm, Stock Bypass: 60 – 190 gsm
- Photocopier Type: Mono
- Print Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Print Technology: 0
- Processor speed: 0 MHz
- Scan Resolution: 600×600 dpi
- Warm-up Time: Less than 16 seconds
- Color: Black, White
- Copy Print Speed Black & White: 30 ppm
- Copy Print Speed Colour: 0 ppm
- Weight: 20.6 Kg
- Functionality: Copy, Fax, Print, Scan
- Dimensions(WxDxH)mm: 450x472x464
- Memory: 128
- Power Consumption: 1090W
- Power Supply: 220-240V 4.5A 50/60Hz
- OS: Windows®2000/ XP/ Vista Server2003/ Mac OS(10.2.8 or later)
Straight to the poin,konicadrivers.blogspot.co.id provide Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 driver certainly distribute drivers for free to readers of this short article. an extremely important thing you should recognize that prior to downloading and install Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 driver you need to initially consider the suitability of drivers sustain files with your device.
For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item’s compatibility with each running system.
We are below in order to help you to find Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating System.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200 Win 10 Driver
Download (6.7MB) – Download x64 (7.5MB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Download (8.5MB) – Download x64 (7.5MB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200 Win 7 Driver Download (133.5MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200 Win Vista Driver Download (132.16MB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200 Win XP Driver Download (133.13MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200 Server 2003, 2008 Driver Download and Win Server 2008 R2 Download x64 (40.6MB) / Server 2008 Download x64.
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200 Win Server 2012 Driver Download (7.4MB)
Scanner Driver: Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200 Scanner Driver Download (27.5MB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.11
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200 Mac Driver Download (43.5MB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200 Mac 10.3/10.4/10.5 Driver Download (49.56MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.