Download Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Drivers-Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Support-For certain items, a DRIVER is necessary to enable the connection in between your product as well as a computer system. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your item or in the lack of any type of drivers, a description of your item’s compatibility with each running system.
- Speed A4/A3: black & white 60/35 ppm
- Paper formats: A6-A3+ (311x457mm) and custom formats
- Quality and economic printing thanks to Konica Minolta Simitri polymerised toner
- Konica Minolta Emperon™ print controller technology
- Modular finishing and paper tray options for custom configurations
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Win 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (4.1MB) – Download x64 (4.8MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Win 7 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Vista Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Win Xp Driver
- Download (3.9MB) – Download x64 (4.7MB)
Scanner:Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Scanner Driver Download (27.5MB) for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Mac 10.11/10.10/9 Driver Download (17.4MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 Mac 10.8 Driver Download (9.3MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 601
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub 601.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.