CanoScan LiDE 120 Review-The LiDE 120 measures 1.6 by 9.9 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and weighs 3.4 extra pounds. It’s finest referred to as a refresh of, instead of a significant upgrade from, the Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Color Picture Scanner. Most of the LiDE 120’s hardware-based features, including its 2,400 pixel-per-inch (ppi) resolution, are the same from the LiDE 110. The software application is different, yet has similar capabilities as well as limitations. There’s no actual photo editor, for example, but Canon’s My Image Yard works as a picture cd as well as consists of some image improvement commands. Furthermore, the scan utility includes integrated optical character recognition (OCR), so you could check straight to searchable PDF style, as well as to photo PDF layout. You can even scan to editable message format.
Unlike numerous recent scanners, the LiDE 120 doesn’t come with any adapters to on-line systems for straight scanning to the cloud. However, if you have an application from, say, Evernote, working on your computer, you can establish the scan energy to save files to the directory site that the cloud application is monitoring, so the application could send out the check to the cloud for you.
The AutoScan feature took care of most scans all right in my tests that it can easily be all you need for a lot of scans. If you’re not pleased with the results, nevertheless, you can readjust check settings in the Twain driver to modify the image high quality. Just like most scanners, the LiDE 120’s chauffeur uses an Advanced mode that gives you great deals of control, however might be overwhelming for much less educated individuals, as well as a Standard setting with less selections.
Along with letting you change basics like resolution, comparison, as well as illumination, the chauffeur likewise offers some electronic improvement abilities, including a color-restore feature that did an excellent job in my examinations of bringing faded pictures back to life. Similarly, the dust-and-scratch-removal option did an excellent work removing dust specks. It did virtually nothing for dealing with scrapes, yet that’s common for software-based scratch elimination.
The image top quality for images was outstanding in my tests, with the LiDE 120
recording details based on color top quality– like the sheen on a satin bridal gown– that several scanners miss out on. Comparing the scanned images with the originals, I saw little to no distinction.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Driver Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Scaner Driver ver 1.02(windows)
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Driver Full Driver & Software Package For Mac OS
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 ICA Driver ver.3.3.4(os x 10.1)
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 120
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan LiDE 120.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.