Unlike numerous recent scanners, the LiDE 120 doesn’t come with any adapters to on-line systems for straight scanning to the cloud.
The AutoScan feature took care of most scans all right in my tests that it can easily be all you need for a lot of scans.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Scanner Driver Download
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Driver Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Scaner Driver ver 1.02(windows)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Driver Full Driver & Software Package For Mac OS||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 ICA Driver ver.3.3.4(os x 10.1)||Download|
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 120
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan LiDE 120.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.