Featured snippet from the web
English, Deutsch, Português, Français, Español, Suomi, Italiano, Nederlands, لعربية, Polski
Compatibilité (Configuration requise)
Windows 10 (32-bit)Windows 10 (64-bit)Windows 8.1 (32-bit)Windows 8.1 (64-bit)Windows 8 (32-bit)Windows 8 (64-bit)Windows 7 (32-bit)Windows 7 (64-bit)Windows Vista (32-bit)Windows Vista (64-bit)Windows XP (32-bit)
macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)macOS 10.12 (Sierra)OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
(Download) – Driver and full software Windows (32bit), (64bit)
(Download) – MP Drivers Windows (32bit), (64bit)
(Download) – Driver and full software for [Mac OS]
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma TS5350
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.