Canon Pixma IP2200 Driver Download Windows 7
Offer excellent support and fitu for your needs in terms of lcd quality as well as features to manage your prints so it’s easy to set up before printing. Printers are located nearby, making it easier to buy and test for everything.
Download Canon Pixma IP2200 Driver And Software For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 And Mac.
The PIXMA IP2200 features enhanced connectivity so you can enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and computer with ease. Print and scan hassle free – even from the cloud or select social media sites.
Print quickly with fast print speeds of 8.0 ipm (B&W) and 4.0 ipm (Color), while enjoying a maximum print resolution of 4800 dpi. The PIXMA IP2200 is just the right compact size and has all the right features including as Auto Power on, Quiet Mode, and PIXMA cloud link.
Windows Operation System
- Windows 10 32 bit
Windows 10 64 bit
Windows 8.1 32bit
Windows 8.1 64bit
Windows 8 32bit
Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7 32bit
Windows 7 64bit
Windows Vista 32bit
Windows Vista 64bit
Windows XP 32bit
Windows XP 64bit
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
File version: 4.7.0
Release date: 18 October 2021
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
File version: 3.3.0
Release date: 18 October 2021
Mac OS X Operation System :
Mac OS X Capitan v10.11
Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
Mac OS X Maverick v10.9
Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
Mac OS X Lion v10.7
Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6
Mac OS X Leopard v10.5
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
File version: 4.1.6
Release date: 12 December 2013
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA IP2200
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA IP2200. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.