PIXMA E560 is the first Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient printer that features wireless LAN connectivity. Print, scan, and perform printer operations easily, without needing to be tethered to a PC via USB. It’s time you enjoyed the experience of printing up to 800 pages of A4 documents with PG-89 ink cartridges. CL-99 ink cartridges up to 300 pages. Using your smartphone or tablet device, you can print documents and images stored on this printer device, or scan documents directly to this printer device. Available for iOS and Android OS devices.
Canon PIXMA E560 Efficient Ink printers, scanners and copiers are equipped with the functionality to combine exceptional print quality at a very affordable cost-operation. It is compatible with the new high-yield ink cartridges, offering significantly reduced print costs compared to conventional laser printers. PIXMA E560 can print up to 800 monochrome documents on black PG-89 cartridge and up to 300 pages of color documents with CL-99 color cartridge. With wireless connectivity PIXMA E560 can manage anywhere around the wireless access point for fuss-free wireless printing. It is paired with PIXMA Printing Solutions application, you can even print or scan documents and photos using iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, or Android-based mobile operating system via local wireless network. It is also a cloud-aware device, offering true print-from-anywhere mobility when paired with Google Cloud Print services. So now you can take prints from the printer when you are out of the office, using the Gmail or Google Docs interface on a mobile device, or from the Google Chrome web browser on PCs and laptops running on Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Chrome operating systems.
Download Canon E560 Driver for windows 8, windows 7 and mac. This printer offers beautiful HD movie prints and fun filter effect to dramatize your photos.The ink-efficient E560 is built to give you an affordable printing experience. Now you can print up to 800 pages with just one low-cost, high-capacity ink cartridge.
Canon pixma E560 Compatible With Your Operating System:
Windows 10 (32&64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32&64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32&64bit)
Windows 8 (32&64bit)
Windows 7 (32&64bit)
Windows XP (32&64bit)
Mac Os X
Canon pixma E560 Driver Download
Manufacture : Canon
Hardware : Canon E560
Software name : E560 series Full Driver & Software Package
File name : win-e560-1_1-acd.exe
Version : 1.1
Released : 22-Jul-2015
File Size : 49,996 KB
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma E560 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma E560 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma E560. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.