Specifications of Canon Pixma MX360 Printer
Minimum Ink Droplet
Print Resolution: Available, Can Print, Scan, and Copy
: Inkjet printer
: 2 pl
: 4800 x1200 dpi
Black print speed
Color printing speed
Print Photos 4×6
: 8.4 ipm
: 4.8 ipm
: 43 seconds
Maximum Paper is supported
Max number of copies
: 29 seconds or 3.7 cpm
: 99 sheets
Max Scan size
scaning speed: A4
: Photo and Document 1200x 2400 dpi
: 19-second color (300 dpi)
: Super G3 Fax
: Fax Black or White 3 seconds, Fax Color 1 minute
: 50 pages
Paper in handle
Paper media supported
Max Input Tray
: A4 Legal, Letter, 8×10 “, 4×6”
Plain Paper, Photo Glossy, Plain Papper
: Tray Handle Plain: 100, Legal: 10
: 100 sheets
Power consumption when off
Consumption at standby
Current consumption: Ac 100v-240v 50 / 60hz
: 0.3 watts
: 2.0 watts
: 11 watts
: LCD Full dot
: Bluetoth, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Pictbridge
: Windows XP / 7/8/10 / Vista / Mac OS X
: 445 x 330 x 163 mm
: 8.5 kg
Windows Operation Systems:
MP Driver And Software Details For Windows
XPS Printer Driver And Software Details For Windows
Mac OS X Operation System :
Scanner Driver And Software Details For Mac OS X
ICA Driver And Software Details For Mac OS X
CUPS Printer And Software Details For Mac OS X
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma MX360:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma MX360 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.