Canon LiDE 100 Drivers-As holds true of any type of flatbed scanner, the LiDE 100 is in theory appropriate for versatile use. The software program it comes with concentrates largely on images, however, which successfully makes it an image scanner unless you get (or currently have) extra programs. Because context, the 2,400-pixel-per-inch (ppi) optical resolution is excessive– much beyond anything you require for scanning pictures, unless you prepare to increase the size of a little component of a picture.
In addition to Twain and also WIA chauffeurs, which will certainly let the scanner work with virtually any type of Windows software application that consists of a check command, the only programs bundled with the LiDE 100 are ArcSoft Picture Workshop 5.5 as well as Canon’s MP Navigator EX check utility. MP Navigator EX-SPOUSE includes an optical personality acknowledgment (Optical Character Recognition) attribute that can turn a scanned text paper into a searchable PDF documents, however it’s well except a full-featured OCR program. The utility’s main purpose is to check and also send out the result in numerous locations ranging from data to e-mail accessories. It also offers its very own set of photo-related features for improving checked photos.
Establishing the LiDE 100 is very easy: Install the software program, and also plug in the USB wire that has the scanner. You do not even should connect in a power cord, since the scanner obtains power over the USB cable television. I installed the scanner on a Windows XP system. Inning accordance with Canon, the installment disc additionally consists of vehicle drivers and a full set of software application for Panorama, Windows 2000, and Mac OS 10.3.9 with 10.5.x.
Utilizing the scanner is nearly as very easy as establishing it up, with a number of alternatives for offering a scan command. The evident selection is to press among the 4 switches on the front panel: Copy, Email, PDF, or Check. You could likewise pick from a similar set of choices in among the MP Navigator Ex Lover displays, or you could by hand choose a paper kind (shade photo, black-and-white picture, shade document, black-and-white record, publication, or message), optionally change the resolution or various other settings, and afterwards start the scan.
This entry-level LiDE scanner features EZ switches for very easy operation of Copy, Scan, Email and also PDF functions. Alleviate of usage is boosted by Auto Scan Setting and also dirt and also scratch decrease.
- Space-saving design
- 2400×4800dpi resolution and 48-bit colour
- Fast 300dpi A4 scanning
- 4 EZ buttons for Copy, Scan, Email and PDF
- Dust and scratch reduction
- Auto Scan Mode
- Hi-Speed USB connection
- Z-lid for thick document scans
- Scan Resolution in dpi 4800 dpi
- Maximum Document Size A4
- Film or slide scanner No
- USB port Yes
- Bluetooth No
- Document Feeder Type Flatbed document feeder
- Colour Depth in Bits 48
|CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6/||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver Ver. 14.0.3 (Win 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Drivers XP x64||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 ScanGear CS for XP x64||Download|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.10//OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (windows)||Download|
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 100
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan LiDE 100.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.