Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Specifications
- Scanner Type Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source Three-color (RGB) LEDs
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external
- Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
- Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 9.9 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 1.6 (H)
- Weight 3.5 lbs.
- OS Compatibility Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 – 10.5.x4
- Software ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, NewSoft® Presto!® PageManager® (Windows only), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE, MP Navigator EX3
- Power Source Supplied via USB port
- Max. Power Consumption 2.5W (1.0W Standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° – 95°F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.5
- Other Features: 4 EZ Buttons (Copy, Photo, PDF, E-mail), Advanced Z-Lid™, Auto-Image Fix, One-Pass Multi-Scan, QARE Level 3, Upright Scanning
CanoScan LiDE 90 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /
|CanoScan LiDE 90 Scaner driver for (windows 10/8.1×64/8x64x7x64vista64)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 90 Scaner driver for (windows xp x64)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 90 Scaner driver for (windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista x /2000)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 90 Scaner driver Mac ( Mac 0s x 10.2/10.3/10.4)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 90 Scaner driver Mac (Mac 0s x 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 90
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan LiDE 90.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.