Canon CanoScan 4400F Scanner Driver-The Canon CanoScan 4400F Flatbed Scanner scans whatever from pictures to files, slides and downsides. Its high resolution and high speeds provide you high quality you desire without the delay, and 7 simple buttons comfortably automate daily scanning jobs, so it’s simple to scan, copy and also produce emails and also multi-page PDFs.
This wise scanner provides a spectacular color dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600, and also built-in retouching modern technology can further enhance your final photos. Plus, the Advanced Z-Lid growth top lifts around 1-inch vertically and allows you create clear, total scans also of thick originals such as note pads.
Scan with stunning 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution and also Rich, brilliant 48-bit shade. With such high resolution and color depth, you can create precise duplicates of your images or documents with all the details preserved.
Check approximately 6 35mm downsides or four 35mm mounted slides at once. Multi-scan mode will acknowledge specific photos and open them as separate photo documents.
This automated function manages the most usual problems located with old film. PRICE makes up for backlighting, eliminates dirt and scrapes, revives discolored shades; maximizes highlights and also shadows, and cleans up grainy pictures for the very best scans possible.
- 4800 x 9600 dpi Resolution
- Letter Size Scan Area
- Scan Slides & Negatives
- FARE Technology
- Z-Lid Expansion Top
- Seven one Touch Scan Functions
CanoScan 4400F Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000/ Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /Linux.
|CanoScan 4400F Driver Download Windows 10||Download|
|Canon CanoScan 4400F for Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 64bit||Download|
|CanoScan 4400F Driver Download Windows 7/ Windows 64 bit||Download|
|CanoScan 4400F Driver Download Windows XP||Download|
|CanoScan 4400F Driver Download Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8||Download|
|Canon CanoScan 4400F for Mac OS X 10.7 Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|Canon CanoScan 4400F for Linux||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows )||Download|
How to install the driver for CanoScan 4400F
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan 4400F.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.